Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ashley - 4th of July wreath

     I can't believe that it's already time to gear up for the 4th of July! Independence day is my favorite holiday so I have had a bunch of fun figuring out how I want to decorate outside. Now this is just the first of a couple different things that I want to do so there will be other posts later on. I am also going to post better pictures in the morning when the sun is up so you can actually see what it looks like.


This was super simple to make it just took a little patience because of the time it took to cut out all of those stars but all this wreath is some felt a cardboard ring ( I used a tray to trace for my wreath ) I painted the cardboard red to hide it better and then I glued all the stars on like I wanted them and took a little piece of wire and hot glied that onto the back of the wreat for the hanger. And there you have it! Like I said I will have more pictures up tomorrow so check back! And make sure you check back to see what I did with my extra stars :)


UPDATE:
Better pictures as promised


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment