Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ashley - Minnie Mouse party part 2

Ok so this mom has to get her rear in gear. I have two months to get all these minnie mouse decorations made for my little one's party! I am so super stoked. So I wanted to try this idea I had out for the plates. Now obviously I'm going to wait until the day is a little closer to make them all but I wanted to see if I would like it or not so here we go. I got this idea from this blog here : http://laurengeiger.blogspot.com/2011/10/ribbon-wreath-plates.html In the blog she makes a plate with ribbon woven around the edges so I decided to put my own little spin on the idea and this is how mine turned out.




The only thing I did different to make sure the plates would stay together was I hot glued the ear plates to make sure that they would stay together. But these are perfect for a party, one small plate for the snack food, one small plate for you cake plate, and the main larger plate for your meal. :)


And that table runner in the photos I also made that. It was super easy I bought two yards of fabirc from the local craft store and folded it long ways in half twice and just cut the folds off to make four long strips and then just folded the edges under and sewed the ends and BAM! You have four 6 ft table runners. I should be putting up more new posts soon of the decorations as I complete them so check back! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment