Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Ashley - Minne Mouse hair bows

So I have come to the conclusion that I'm not I'm not going have the time to make Melody's whole outfit so I'm still trying to decide if I'm still going to try and personalize something myself or just completely break down and buy her something to wear. No matter what I decide I wanted to still make sure to amke something for her to make so I felt better about it lol. I have looking around on pinterest to get ideas and I came across some very adorable hair bows on this website http://girlythingsbows.com/mouse_ear_clippies.html. This webiste has the full tutorial so go take a look. I made a goof and didn't buy the 1/4 in. balck grosgrain, my mind was completely somewhere up and I ended up with 1/8 in. ruban. OYE. lol so mine look different for that reason, but even so they still turned out pretty dang cute I think.


As you can tell I tried two different bows, I felt like the bigger bow was just a little over powering so I tried the smaller bow and all I did was took a 2 in or so piece of ribbon glued the ends together then creased it in the middle and then took a very small scrap of ribbon to glue around the middle and thus you have my smaller bow.




Which do you like better?


I can't wait for her party! September 8th is the day of it so make sure to keep checking back!!!


 Enjoy!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment