Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Melody's Minnie Mouse Party :)

     So yesterday was my little one's birthday and it was so much fun :) I wanted to download a few pictures to show you all the fun :)
 
 
My birthday girl :)



We had some great food made by my husband :) The background I made with gift wrap and my mickey mouse hole punch and some scrapbook paper.



There was a pinata...



and a bounce house...



and of  course new toys :) All in all it was a great day. Everyone had fun.






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That’s a very sweet name! I am going to have a baby next month and it’s a girl, oh my god! I really liked this name. God bless you, melody! And happy birthday. My friends have planned a baby shower for me in an event space San Francisco and they still have no idea if it’s a girl or a boy. I am going to surprise them all.

    ReplyDelete